5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Wallace - Plot 36 at Greenlaw Mill, Mauricewood Road, Penicuik, EH26
- Spacious and practical 1.5 integral garage.
- The utility room has a helpful access to the rear garden.
- French doors from the stylish kitchen/informal family breakfast area create a light, airy room that leads to the private rear garden.
- The kitchen includes fully-fitted appliances as standard.
- The master bedroom with en suite shower room offers superb storage with a set of walk-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 enjoys the convenience of an en suite shower room.
- A large hall cupboard offers a practical storage solution.
- Family bathroom with separate shower and tiles from Porcelanosa.
- Spacious downstairs cloakroom with WC offers added convenience.
- Private rear garden to enjoy the outdoors.
The layout of this family home flows to create easy-going spaces to appeal to busy families. An open-plan kitchen/breakfast area with French doors to the rear garden is ideal for informal dining. Upstairs, there are four bedrooms, the master with en suite shower room, and bedroom two also benefits from an en suite shower room of its own.
This virtual tour is of a typical Wallace show home and may not be specific to this development. Please contact the sales executive for further information.
- Kitchen/Breakfast room - 5.85m x 3.41m, 19'3'' x 11'2''
- Lounge - 3.86m x 5.06m, 12'8'' x 16'7''
- Dining Room - 2.81m x 3.41m, 9'3'' x 11'2''
- Utility - 1.74m x 2.21m, 5'9" x 7'3"
- Cloaks - 1.12m x 2.14m, 3'8" x 7'0"
- Master Bedroom - 3.86m x 3.95m, 12'8'' x 13'0''
- Bedroom 2 - 3.86m x 4.31m, 12'8'' x 14'2''
- Bedroom 3 - 3.85m x 3.29m, 12'8'' x 10'10''
- Bedroom 4 - 3.86m x 3.60m, 12'8'' x 11'10''
- Bedroom 5 - 2.69m x 2.45m, 8'10" x 8'1"
- Bathroom - 2.73m x 2.14m, 9'0" x 7'0"
- Ensuite 1 - 2.61m x 1.57m, 8'7" x 5'2"
- Ensuite 2 - 2.72m x 1.68m, 8'11" x 5'6"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51191847.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 123-20455-036_5_30_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.