3 bedroom mews house for saleTower View, Bispham, FY2
Withdrawn from Market
- Brilliant Three Double Bedroom Modern Mews House
- Utility Room, Three Bathrooms, Utility Room
- Garage and Driveway for Two Cars
- No Chain, Open Views to Rear
- Spacious Rear Garden
- Excellent Location
HALLWAY Fitted carpet, decorative walls and ceiling, staircase to first floor with storage space under. Door leading into garage.
BEDROOM 3 9' 4" x 8' 0" (2.87m x 2.45m) Double glazed window to rear, fitted carpet, decorative walls and ceiling.
UTILITY ROOM Fitted with a worktop space over, stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, vinyl flooring, decorative walls and ceiling, door to rear garden.
SHOWER ROOM Shower, wash hand basin and WC tiled splashback, vinyl flooring, decorative walls and ceiling.
LANDING Double glazed window to front, fitted carpet, decorative walls and ceiling.
LOUNGE/DINER 16' 9" x 14' 6" (5.13m x 4.42m) Double glazed window to rear with open views, fitted carpet, TV point, decorative walls and ceiling, feature fireplace.
KITCHEN 8' 6" x 8' 0" (2.61m x 2.45m) Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over and drawers, stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap, plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, built-in electric oven, built-in four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, double glazed window to front, vinyl flooring, decorative walls and ceiling.
LANDING Fitted carpet, decorative walls and ceiling.
BATHROOM Fitted with three piece suite comprising panelled bath, vanity wash hand basin and low-level WC, tiled surround, decorative walls and ceiling.
BEDROOM 1 13' 6" x 8' 0" (4.14m x 2.45m) Double glazed window to rear, fitted carpet, decorative walls and ceiling.
ENSUITE Fitted with three piece suite comprising vanity wash hand basin, shower enclosure and low-level WC, double glazed window to rear.
BEDROOM 2 11' 5" x 9' 7" (3.49m x 2.94m) Two double glazed windows to front, fitted carpet, decorative walls and ceiling, two built in storage cupboards.
GARAGE Accessed from the front via an up and over door, single garage with power and light.
GARDENS To the front of the property is a driveway providing off road parking for two cars. To the rear of the property is a good sized lawned garden.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102681000337. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roman James Estates, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.