4 bedroom detached house for saleCornell at Spiers Meadow, Appleton Drive, Basingstoke, RG24
- South facing garden
- Open plan kitchen/dining room with French doors leading to garden
- Detached garage and two parking spaces
- Utility room
- En suite
- Great access to the M3
- Surrounded by beautiful countryside
- superb rail and road links
A traditional home with a modern twist, The Cornell offers an impressive kitchen/dining room with feature French doors, creating ideal space to dine with family or entertain friends. This home also includes a utility, WC and a spacious living room. Upstairs, the master bedroom has been thoughtfully designed to include an en suite shower room. There are a further three bedrooms and bathroom.
- Living room - 6.43 x 3.63m (21'1" x 11'1")
- Kitchen/family/dining - 6.43 x 4.74m (21'1" x 15'6")
- Utility - 1.86 x 1.75m (6'1" x 5'9")
- Wc - 1.79 x 0.97m (5'10" x 3'2")
- Bedroom 1 - 2.86 x 3.57m (9'4" x 11'9")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.68 x 3.14m (12'1" x 10'3")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.77 x 2.66m (12'4" x 8'9")
- Bedroom 4 - 2.59 x 2.16m (8'6" x 7'1")
- Bathroom - 2.06 x 1.88m (6'7" x 6'2")
- En Suite - 2.01 x 1.32m (6'7" x 4'3")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51238245.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_58. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.