4 bedroom terraced house for saleHenwick at The Chase @ Newbury Racecourse, Hambridge Road, Newbury RG14
- Ready to move into now
- Stunning views over Newbury Racecourse
- Detached garage and parking space
- Kitchen/family living room
- Shower room
- Utility room
- 2 en suites
- Open plan
- Short walk to the Racecourse train station
This three storey home features a large hallway leading to a SPACIOUS STUDY, a double bedroom with access to a shower room and a USEFUL UTILITY area. The first floor benefits from an OPEN PLAN LIVING area allowing for light from the balcony to cascade across the room. On the top floor, BOTH BEDROOMS HAVE EN SUITES with the master bedroom also benefiting from a large wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3 - 2.98 x 3.83m (9'9'' x 12'7'')
- Shower / W.c - 2.59 x 1.45m (8'6'' x 4'9'')
- Study - 2.84 x 3.4m (9'4'' x 11'2'')
- Utility - 2.02 x 2.37m (6'7'' x 7'9'')
- Open Plan Living Area - 4.93 x 8.83m (16'2'' x 29'0'')
- Bedroom 1 - 4.93 x 3.3m (16'2'' x 10'10'')
- Ensuite - 2.59 x 2.11m (8'6'' x 6'11'')
- Bedroom 2 - 3.18 x 3.67m (10'5'' x 12'1'')
- Ensuite - 1.67 x 2.37m (5'6'' x 7'9'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51238386.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_133. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.