3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGreenwood at Chapel Lea, Flockton, Barnsley Road, Flockton, WF4
- £5,000 DEPOSIT BOOST
- STAMP DUTY PAID (£2,500)
- FREE FLOORING
- Three double bedrooms
- Open-plan dining kitchen
- Private driveway
- Detached garage
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Selling from The Paddocks, Skelmanthorpe
- Call 07739 702314 for info
We'll PAY YOUR STAMP DUTY WORTH £2,500 and BOOST YOUR DEPOSIT BY £5,000. You'll also get FREE FLOORING and £1,000 TOWARDS YOUR MOVING COSTS. RESERVE EARLY at our exclusive new development NEAR WAKEFIELD & M1 J38. Three double bedrooms, including the master bed with its own en suite, mean there's plenty of space for family and friends. A spacious lounge that overlooks the rear garden is on the first floor but the real heart of this stylish home is the open-plan dining kitchen with its walk-in glazed bay and family area. This room is filled with natural light and is the ideal space to entertain.
- Kitchen - 3.07 x 3.07m (10'0'' x 10'0'')
- Family / Dining - 4.16 x 4.57m (13'7'' x 14'11'')
- Study - 2.4 x 1.96m (7'10'' x 6'5'')
- Wc - 1.5 x 0.97m (4'11'' x 3'2'')
- Lounge - 4.16 x 3.34m (13'7'' x 10'11'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.16 x 3.22m (13'7'' x 10'6'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.85 x 1.94m (6'0'' x 6'4'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 4.16 x 4.06m (13'7'' x 13'3'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 4.16 x 3.36m (13'7'' x 11'0'')
- Bathroom - 2 x 1.83m (6'6'' x 5'11'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51238395.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_84. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.