4 bedroom mews house for saleDouglas Mid Terr at Kinglass Fields, Bo'ness, EH51
- Feature Bay Window
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining/ Family Area
- French Doors
- Separate Utility Room
- Master Bedroom En Suite
- Master Bedroom Walk-in Wardrobe
- Wardrobes to Bed 2
- Separate Shower to Family Bathroom
A bay window and double doors give the lounge a classic elegance that counterpoints the bright, relaxed family kitchen and dining room with its feature french doors. There is a separate utility room and a study, and the four bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes, include a luxurious L-shaped en-suite master bedroom.
Parking - Single Garage
- Lounge - 3.042 x 4.61 metre
- KitchenDiningFamily - 7.975 x 3.017 metre
- Study - 2.659 x 2.337 metre
- Utility - 2.659 x 1.714 metre
- WC - 2.659 x 1.241 metre
- Master Bedroom - 5.309 x 2.962 metre
- EnSuite - 1.523 x 1.39 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 2.565 x 3.101 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 2.566 x 3.796 metre
- Bedroom 4 - 2.513 x 2.388 metre
- Bathroom - 2.696 x 1.963 metre
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51299976.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8052720000018_4_52_101178. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Homes Scotland East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.