4 bedroom detached house for saleLayton at The Long Shoot, Nuneaton, CV11
- Save a total of £22,853*
- Upgraded kitchen with appliances worth £4,100
- Stamp Duty paid worth £10,249*
- Flooring incentive included worth £8,327*
- Part Exchange available*
- Ready to move into
- Detached garage with parking for 2 cars
- En suite to master bedroom
- *You must legally complete by 29.06.18 to receive the advertised incentive.
- *Cannot be used with other offer including Part Exchange.
SAVE A TOTAL OF £22,853 when your reserve this Layton home this weekend. Receive your STAMP DUTY PAID, a FLOORING INCENTIVE, UPGRADED KITCHEN and ADDITIONAL TILING. Highlights include a lounge and large kitchen both with French doors to the garden. There's also a separate dining room and dual aspect master bedroom also having its own en suite. WAS £404,995 Now £394,995
- Kitchen / Breakfast - 4.26 x 4.82m (13'11'' x 15'9'')
- Lounge - 5.64 x 3.73m (18'5'' x 12'2'')
- Dining - 4.1 x 2.94m (13'5'' x 9'7'')
- Study - 2.77 x 2.83m (9'1'' x 9'3'')
- Utility - 1.98 x 1.62m (6'5'' x 5'3'')
- Wc - 1.94 x 0.96m (6'4'' x 3'1'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 5.32 x 3.73m (17'5'' x 12'2'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.72 x 2.09m (5'7'' x 6'10'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 4.44 x 2.83m (14'6'' x 9'3'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3.5 x 3.29m (11'5'' x 10'9'')
- Bedroom 4 (double) - 4.07 x 2.72m (13'4'' x 8'10'')
- Bathroom - 2.7 x 2.01m (8'10'' x 6'7'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51301245.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_225. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.