4 bedroom detached house for saleChesham at The Oysters, Station Road, Hayling Island, PO11
- Watch 360 video
- Was £415,000 Now £389,995
- Upgraded kitchen and flooring included
- Garage & 2 parking spaces
- Ready to move into
- Open-plan kitchen/diner/family
- Large lounge with box bay window
- En suite master bedroom
- Extra storage space
- 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes in Hayling Island
PRICE REDUCTION. A beautiful family home with a spacious kitchen/diner/family room, thoughtfully laid out with a handy utility cupboard and French doors onto the garden. The bay window to the lounge makes for a light and airy space and there's handy under stair storage for clutter-free living. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms with an en suite to the Master, two further single bedrooms and a family bathroom.
- Kitchen - 4.53 x 3.33m (14'10'' x 10'10'')
- Family / Dining - 3.72 x 2.54m (12'2'' x 8'4'')
- Lounge - 5.03 x 3.62m (16'5'' x 11'10'')
- Wc - 2.15 x 0.89m (7'0'' x 2'11'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.18 x 3.09m (13'8'' x 10'1'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.18 x 1.82m (7'1'' x 5'11'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.34 x 3.17m (10'11'' x 10'5'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 3.2 x 2.25m (10'5'' x 7'4'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 2.69 x 2.15m (8'9'' x 7'0'')
- Bathroom - 2.2 x 1.7m (7'2'' x 5'6'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51301284.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_22. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.