4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Shelford - Plot 56 at Bowbrook, Old Worcester Road, Hartlebury DY11
- Four-bedroom family home
- Ideal for day to day living as well as relaxing and entertaining
- Spacious kitchen/family room
- French doors to the rear garden
- Large living room
- Dining room
- Guest cloakroom
- Useful storage closet
- En-suite master bedroom
- Two further double bedrooms
The Shelford is a traditional four-bedroom family home which offers plenty of space for day to day living as well as relaxing and entertaining. The central entrance hallway leads to a spacious kitchen/family room, which has French doors to the private rear garden, maximising the natural light and views outside. A lounge and a dining room are found at the front of the property, while a guest cloakroom and a storage closet complete the ground-floor layout.
Upstairs you will find an en-suite master bedroom, two further double bedrooms and a study that can alternatively be used as a further bedroom, along with a family bathroom.
- Lounge - 4.74m x 3.88m, 15'7" x 12'9"
- Kitchen - 4.07m x 3.24m, 13'4" x 10'8"
- Family room - 4.03m x 2.86m, 13'3" x 9'5"
- Dining room - 2.64m x 2.10m, 8'8" x 6'11"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.88m x 3.76m, 12'9" x 12'4"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.22m x 3.07m, 13'10" x 10'1"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.89m x 2.75m, 12'9" x 9'0"
- Study/bedroom 4 - 3.43m x 3.09m, 11'3" x 10'2"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51302475.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 114-20066-056_4_29_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.