4 bedroom detached house for saleCORNELL at Springfield Gardens, Newport Road, St. Mellons, Cardiff, CF3
- Detached home
- En-suite shower room
- Upgraded kitchen
- Detached garage
- Spacious family living
- Bay window to lounge
- French doors to garden
- Open plan kitchen diner
- Short drive from city centre
- Quick commuter links
This fantastic four bedroom home makes great use of its light and space. The airy lounge has a bay window and the well-arranged kitchen benefits from a breakfast area and adjoining utility room. The dining room features a glazed bay that lets natural light stream in. Upstairs, there is a master bedroom with en suite shower room, two further double bedrooms, a single bedroom and a family bathroom.
- Kitchen / Family / Dining - 6.43 x 4.74m (21'1'' x 15'6'')
- Lounge - 6.43 x 3.63m (21'1'' x 11'10'')
- Utility - 1.85 x 1.75m (6'0'' x 5'9'')
- Wc - 1.79 x 0.96m (5'10'' x 3'1'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 2.94 x 3.57m (9'7'' x 11'8'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.01 x 1.67m (6'7'' x 5'5'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.68 x 3.1m (12'0'' x 10'2'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 2.66 x 3.74m (8'8'' x 12'3'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 2.59 x 2.16m (8'5'' x 7'1'')
- Bathroom - 2.11 x 1.88m (6'11'' x 6'1'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51321942.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_78. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson South Wales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.