3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Newton at Newton Wood, Spring Wood Road, Guisborough, TS14
- Digitally controlled thermostatic shower, square fixed shower head and hair rinse
- Full height bi fold doors
- Integrated appliances inc. dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave, stainless steel oven, hob and extractor
- 10 year NHBC warranty for complete peace of mind
- Milan inspired kitchen with soft-close drawers and downlighters
- Downlighters in the kitchen and bathrooms
- Fitted sliding wardrobes to master bedroom
- Luxurious bathroom with hidden storage finished with full height Piastrella tiles
- Solid grade internal doors with Italian inspired door furniture
- Hive Active Heating Technology
The Newton, plot 28, is a modern 3 bedroom home¬† inspired by what new buyers told us they were looking for in a new home. The ground floor comprises an open plan kitchen, dining and living area which is perfect for entertaining.
The Milan-inspired kitchen comes in a range of colours and finishes and is complete with integrated appliances, including an oven, hob, extractor fan, dishwasher, microwave and fridge freezer. Floor to ceiling bi-fold doors let light flood in and truly open up the home.
The master bedroom benefits from a modern ensuite. The family bathroom creates a luxurious experience with stylish taps, chrome towel heater and exquisite full height tiling. There are 2 further bedrooms on this floor making this a family home.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_Plot_28. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Avant Homes North East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.