4 bedroom semi-detached house for salePlot 50 - The Midford at Chy Ryn Parc, Bridge View, Wadebridge, PL27
- Semi-detached home
- Kitchen/dining room with French doors to the rear garden
- Spacious living room
- Useful utility
- Guest cloakroom
- En suite to the master bedroom
- Private rear garden
- Single garage and allocated parking space
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
Enjoy contemporary living in The Midford, a lovely 4 bedroom home where comfort meets style.
On the ground floor you will find the living room and the kitchen/dining area, with French doors to the rear garden
making a real feature of this space. A downstairs cloakroom, utility room and storage cupboard complete this floor.
There are four bedrooms on the first floor, three of which are doubles. The master bedroom boasts an en suite shower room, while the master bathroom serves the remaining bedrooms.
- Kitchen/Dining Area - 5.71m x 3.38m, 18'9" x 11'1"
- Living Room - 4.50m x 3.62m, 14'9" x 11'11"
- Utility Room - 1.71m x 1.23m, 5'7" x 4'1"
- Master Bedroom - 3.61m x 3.27m, 11'10" x 10'9"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.54m x 2.81m, 11'7" x 9'3"
- Bedroom 3 (min.) - 2.81m x 2.52m, 9'3" x 8'3"
- Bedroom 4 - 2.35m x 2.23m, 7'9" x 7'4"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51346344.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 166-20955-050_4_56_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.