5 bedroom detached house for saleJura Det at Lady Victoria Grange, Jeanette Stewart Drive Newtongrange EH22 4EA
- Feature bay window
- Open plan kitchen/family room
- Dining room
- Feature double doors from lounge
- Utility room
- Two en suite bedrooms
- Gallery landing
- Wardrobes to bedrooms 1, 2, & 3
- Separate shower to family bathroom
- Double garage
The bay-windowed lounge opens via double doors into a formal dining room, complementing the family breakfast area, enhanced by french doors, that adjoins the kitchen. A feature gallery landing leads to five bedrooms, two of them with en-suite shower rooms, and a beautifully designed bathroom with separate shower cubicle.
Parking - Double Garage
- En-Suite 1 - 2.012 x 1.821 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 3.079 x 3.685 metre
- En-Suite 2 - 1.583 x 2.198 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 3.389 x 2.528 metre
- Bedroom 4 - 3.731 x 2.965 metre
- Bedroom 5 - 3.695 x 2.591 metre
- Bathroom - 2.56 x 1.97 metre
- Dining - 3.682 x 2.942 metre
- Family - 2.657 x 2.942 metre
- Kitchen - 3.96 x 2.942 metre
- Lounge - 3.621 x 5.254 metre
- Utility - 1.556 x 1.83 metre
- WC - 1.753 x 1.881 metre
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51352716.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8052920000011_5_31_100604. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Homes Scotland East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.