4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Hanbury at Melton View, Pastures Road, Mexborough, S64
- Digitally controlled thermostatic shower, square fixed shower head and hair rinse
- Downlighters in the kitchen and bathrooms
- Fitted sliding wardrobes to master bedroom
- Full height bi fold doors
- Integrated appliances inc. dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave, stainless steel oven, hob and extractor
- Luxurious bathroom with hidden storage finished with full height Piastrella tiles
- Available with Part Exchange
- Solid grade internal doors with Italian inspired door furniture
- 10 year NHBC warranty for complete peace of mind
SECURE THIS HOME NOW AND MOVE WITH FULL VALUE PART EXCHANGE
The front lobby of this four bedroom detached home houses the guest cloakroom and directly leads through to the flexible family room and bright open plan living room. The superb bi-fold doors across the width of this room open fully onto the terraced area and lawned gardens outside.
The extensive kitchen is located at the front of the property, overlooking the landscaped garden through the large feature window. The stunning soft close units are available in a range of colour selections and with fully integrated appliances, including oven, hob, fridge-freezer, dishwasher and microwave. Under lights, downlights and floorcoverings are included as standard. A utility cupboard is positioned under the stairs, with access directly through to the parking area, a convenient drive through.
An elegant staircase featuring a walnut inlay with contrasting handrail leads upstairs, where the master bedroom features a choice of sliding designer wardrobes and a spacious en-suite shower room. Another two double bedrooms and a further single bedroom are accompanied by a stylish house bathroom, in which the basin and wc are wall hung and the tiles are full height with a feature wall. The bath is double ended with a central waterfall tap and benefits from a shower over with a beautiful glass and chrome door.
Images are from various showhomes across the Group and includes the new 2017 specification that is now available on this development.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_Plot_221. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Avant Homes Yorkshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.