3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Boxgrove at Lilac View, Marton Road, Long Itchington, CV47
- Stylish semi-detached home
- Thriving village setting
- Ofsted Outstanding Southam College nearby
- Master suite complete with fitted wardrobes & en suite shower
- Impressive open plan kitchen / dining area with French doors
- 10 Year Build warranty
- 2 Year Customer Care warranty
- Stylish living area
- Help to Buy scheme available*
- Garage & private driveway
Lilac View is a superior new Warwickshire collection of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes in Long Itchington. Surrounded by beautiful countryside, Bloor Homes present English countryside living at its best, with something here for everyone, including couples and young families, to families with children, downsizers and those who simply enjoy county life.
** DON'T MISS OUT ** Available with Stamp Duty paid & Flooring included - for a limited time only*
Plot 52: The Boxgrove
The Boxgrove is an impressive and characterful three bedroom, semi-detached freehold home offering modern family living over three floors, with a detached garage and additional driveway parking.
The ground floor accommodates a stylish living area which leads to an excellent open plan kitchen / dining area complete with French doors to the rear garden. A separate utilty space and downstairs cloakroom completes this floor.
Upstairs the first floor offers two delightful bedrooms and a superb family bathroom. The master bedroom occupies the whole of the second floor, including an en suite shower room and fitted wardrobes.
** Sales Centre & Showhome open daily 10am to 5pm **
Visit us today and find your perfect with Bloor Homes at Lilac View.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy*: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value
*Terms and conditions apply, see sales advisors for further details
- Lounge - 3.17 x 4.46
(10'5" x 14'8")
- Kitchen Dining - 3.17 x 4.07
(10'5" x 13'4")
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom two - 4.25 x 2.45
(13'11 x 8'0")
- Bedroom three - 2.61 x 2.08
(8'7" x 6'10")
- Bathroom -
- Bedroom one - 3.17 x 4.74
(10'5" x 15'7" to 1500mm height line, incl robes)
- En suite -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_52. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.