4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Rainham at Saxon Gate, Parkers Road, Crewe, Cheshire, CW1 4GA
- Reserve in June and benefit from our fantastic enhanced specification.
- All the homes on this development are FREEHOLD
- Two year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10 year warranty
- High specification, energy efficient homes saving up to 40% on your energy bills
- Choose additional fixtures and fittings to personalise your new Bloor home
- Symphony kitchens and worktops
- Statement high ceilings and wider hallways
- A new Bloor home generates over 60% less CO2 emissions than older properties
- Industry leading additional fixtures and fittings as standard
- Help to Buy Available
The Rainham is an impressive Four Bedroom detached Family home located within an already well established community and best of all, its ready to move into now, complete with carpets and vinyl throughout, blinds to all windows, fully turfed rear garden and a side gate. Reserve now and you could be moving into your new Bloor Home in time for Summer.
The beautiful open plan kitchen/ dining area with French doors leading to the garden and separate utility area, is undoubtedly the hub of the home. The contemporary fitted Symphony kitchen offers and abundance of storage facilities, cleverly hidden behind sleek cupboard doors. The inviting dual aspect living room allows plenty of light to flood in and a convenient cloakroom completes the ground floor.
The kite winder stairs take you to the first floor where you will find Four bedrooms, The master bedroom benefits from a stylish mirror-fronted fitted wardrobe and en-suite shower room, The further three bedrooms all share the modern family bathroom with separate shower, with contemporary Roca sanitary ware.
Externally this home benefits from a detached garage and a private driveway for two cars.
- Kitchen/Dining Area - 6.63 x 3.25 metre
- Utility - 1.44 x 2.18 metre
- Lounge - 6.18 x 3.47 metre
- Bedroom One - 3.18 x 3.54 metre
- Bedroom Two - 3.37 x 2.99 metre
- Bedroom Three - 3.16 x 3.31 metre
- Bedroom Four - 2.91 x 2.55 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_146. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.