4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Hemsley at Saxon Gate, Parkers Road, Crewe, Cheshire, CW1 4GA
- All properties on this development are FREEHOLD
- Help to Buy Available
- Dedicated team to guide you through the house buying process
- High specification, energy efficient homes saving up to 40% on your energy bills
- Two year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10 year warranty
- Choose additional fixtures and fittings to personalise your new Bloor home
- Symphony kitchens and worktops
- Beautiful Location with great transport links
- Surrounded by excellent schools and amenities
- Statement high ceilings and wide hallway
The Hemsley is one of our most popular house designs at Saxon Gate, Crewe. This four bedroom detached home really could be the perfect new home and lifestyle you have been looking for.
Why not experience the Bloor difference for yourself and take a stroll around our stunning Hemsley showhome which showcases our statement features and meticulous attention to detail perfectly.
This three storey design offers the perfect balance of shared open plan living and personal space.
Cook, dine and relax in your breathtaking open plan kitchen/ dining/ family room with double patio doors to the rear garden, and unwind in the light and airy lounge. A convenient cloakroom and utility cupboard complete the downstairs.
On the first floor there are two generous double second bedroom and a single room ideal to use as a child’s room or home office can be found along with the modern family bathroom, complete with separate shower, Roca sanitaryware and Porcelanosa tiles.
The master suite occupies the whole of the second floor and benefits from a dressing area and en-suite shower room, your very own peaceful sanctuary.
The detached garage offers secure parking and additional parking for two cars is available on the private driveway.
Images are for illustrative purposes only. Please check with the Sales Advisor for plot specific finishes etc.
Reserve before the 22nd December and receive our Key Turner Package which includes Carpet and Vinyl from our silver range, wooden venetian blinds to all windows (Excludes patio doors and Velux) and a voucher towards fees if you choose to use our panel of Solicitors and Independent financial advisors. T's & C's apply.
- Lounge - 3.43 x 4.61
(11'3" x 15'2" excl bay)
- Kitchen Dining Family area - 6.20 x 4.43
(20'4" x 14'6")
- Utility - 1.47 x 1.23
(4'10" x 4'3")
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom two - 4.43 x 3.15
(14'6" x 10'4")
- bedroom three - 3.20 x 3.32
(10'6" x 10'11")
- Bedroom four - 2.93 x 2.29
(9'7" x 9'6")
- Bathroom -
- Bedroom one - 5.46 x 3.20
(17'11" x 10'6" incl robes)
- En suite -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_148_HTB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.