4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Waverley at Shinfield Meadows, Deardon Way, Shinfield, RG2
- Beautiful detached home with raised ceiling heights
- Bright & spacious living area with bay window
- Excellent open plan kitchen / dining area
- 3 of the 4 bedrooms are DOUBLE
- Family bathroom with separate bath & shower
- Spacious master suite on second floor
- 2 Year Customer Care warranty
- 10 Year Build warranty
- Sought-after village location
- Help to Buy scheme available*
Shinfield Meadows, Shinfield
Plot 279-The Waverley is an impressive four bedroom detached home with modern living over three floors.
The ground floor is home to a bright and spacious lounge with a bay window, a stylish open plan kitchen / dining area, set with French doors to the garden. A utility cupboard and downstairs cloakroom have been added for convenience.
The first floor offers three superb bedrooms, two of which are double sized and a spectacular family bathroom. The master bedroom is located on the second floor and includesfitted wardrobes and an en suite shower room.
This home is complete with a detached garage and private drive.
Please note: The virtual tour and images shown are of a typical Bloor Home and may not be the exact property advertised.
Some key features of our new homes include:
• Fully fitted, quality Symphony kitchens with worktops and matching laminate up-stand
• Fully integrated Bosch kitchen appliances including ceramic electric hob, electric oven and chimney style cooker hood
• Roca contemporary style white sanitary ware with complementing chrome fittings
• Porcelonosa ceramic tiling fitted to standard tiled areas
• Ladder style white heated towel rail to bathroom
• Fitted Space Pro wardrobes to Master bedroom
• Personal optional extras available
Please speak to our sales advisors for details
Opening Times: Open Daily from 10am to 5pm
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move on time, with no stress. The company will select at least two local estate agents and arrange for independent valuations of your property. We aim to make make you a home exchange offer within 24 hours of receipt of the valuations.
Assisted Purchase: Would you like to buy a new Bloor home but need to sell your existing home first? We could have the ideal solution......with Bloor Homes paying Estate Agents fees and monitoring your sale, what could be easier?
*terms and conditions apply please speak to sales advisors for more information.
- Lounge - 3.22 x 5.33
(10'7" x 17'6" incl bay)
- Kitchen Dining area - 4.98 x 4.02
(16'4" x 13'2")
- Utility Cupboard -
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom two - 3.65 x 2.67
(12'0" x 8'9")
- Bedroom three - 3.67 x 2.43
(12'4" x 8'0")
- Bedroom four - 2.24 x 3.11
(7'4" x 10'3")
- Bathroom -
- Bedroom one - 4.50 x 3.52
(14'9" x 11'6" to 1500mm height line, incl robes)
- En suite -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_279_HTB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.