4 bedroom town house for saleThe Laurelbury - Plot 30 at Ashwood Park, Southcote Lane, Reading, RG30
- Living/dining room with double doors to garden
- Front facing fully integrated kitchen with all appliances included
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- 2 further double bedrooms
- Garage and parking space
- All carpets and flooring fitted throughout
- Turf fitted to your garden
- Just over 1 mile from Reading town centre
- 10 year NHBC 'Buildmark' warranty and insurance policy
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
A welcoming 4 bedroom home set over 3 storeys, The Laurelbury offers comfortable and stylish living perfect for modern families.
At the heart of this home is the open-plan living/dining room with double doors to the rear garden. Across the hall is a front-facing kitchen and there is also a downstairs guest cloakroom. The master bedroom with en suite shower room sits on the first floor, along with another bedroom which is a flexible space that can be used as a single bedroom, home office, nursery or even a walk in wardrobe.
On the top floor, two double bedrooms and the family bathroom are perfect for children or guests looking for a little privacy.
- Kitchen - 3.15m x 2.28m, 10'4" x 7'5"
- Living/Dining Room - 5.33m x 4.30m, 17'5" x 14'1"
- Bedroom 1 - 4.30m x 3.43m, 14'1" x 11'2"
- Bedroom 4/ Study - 3.35m x 2.18m, 10'11" x 7'1"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.30m x 3.38m, 14'1" x 11'0"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.045m x 3.28m, 11'4" x 10'8"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51434220.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 115-11802-030_4_32_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.