4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Osterley at Thornbury Fields, Morton Way, Thornbury, Gloucestershire, BS35 1LR
- NEW REDUCED PRICE
- Garage & additional parking
- Contemporary open plan kitchen / dining and family area with two sets of French doors
- Roca contemporary style white bathroom suites with chrome fittings
- White downlights to kitchen
- Spacious home office with bay window
- Porcelanosa ceramic tiling to standard tiled areas
- Fitted Space Pro wardrobes to master bedroom
- Separate utility, storage and ground floor cloakroom as practical touches
- High specification, energy efficient homes saving up to 40% on your energy bills
Sales centre & Showhomes open daily 10am - 5pm
Plot 205: The Osterley
Surrounded by stunning countryside and conveniently located in Thornbuty, The Osterley at Thornbury Fields could be the perfect new home for the lifestyle and vibrant amenities you've been looking for. This stunning four bedroom detached home makes creative use of all the space and light to create a family home that oozes style and luxury.
As you walk through the front doors you can enter the spacious living room, which is the perfect place for entertaining guests and family, while those looking for a bit of peace and quiet will find that the study is a perfect place for studying or reading.
This home also has a fully fitted open plan kitchen/ dining/ family area, with two sets of French doors to the rear garden. There is also additional storage space underneath the staircase and the handy separate utility room which can be used for storing additional kitchen items.
Upstairs there are four double bedrooms, two of which benefit from en suite shower rooms.The luxurious family bathroom features a sparkling white suite with chrome fittings, while the master bedroom also benefits from a dressing area with fitted wardrobes. There is also a single garage and two parking spaces which completes this home.
How we can help!
Help to Buy: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the Government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move in on time, with no stress. We will be your cash buyer with no chains or agents fees. So there's absolutely nothing to stop you moving in and enjoying your new Bloor home as soon as possible.
Why Buy New - A new Bloor home can generate 60% less CO2 than an older property while consuming 40% less energy - decreasing running costs by, on average, £556 per annum - No contending with the last owner's DIY - Reserve at the early stages of build for a choice of superior specification options and upgrades to personalise your new home. - 10 year warranty included with every home.
- Lounge - 3.65 x 5.45
(12'0" x 17'10")
- Kitchen Dining Area - 5.09 x 4.22
(16'8" x 13'10")
- Utility Room - 1.75 x 1.90
(5'9" x 6'3")
- Family Area - 3.45 x 3.32
(11'4" x 10'11")
- Study - 2.92 x 3.00
(9'7" x 9'10" plus bay)
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom One - 3.33 x 3.00
(10'11" x 9'11")
- Dressing Area - 2.38 x 2.05
(7'10" x 6'9" incl robes)
- En suite -
- Bedroom Two - 3.42 x 2.63
(11'3" x 8'8")
- En suite -
- Bedroom Three - 3.41 x 2.98
(11'2" x 9'9")
- Bedroom Four - 2.97 x 2.99
(9'9" x 9'10")
- Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_205. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.