4 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Marlborough Plot 60 at Baltic Wharf, St. Peters Quay, Totnes, TQ9 5EW
- Large windows running the full height of house affording substantial views over the River Dart from multiple rooms
- Eye catching modern design
- Sun terrace and low maintenance paved outdoor space from Kitchen
- Open plan kitchen/dining with doors leading to the rear garden
- Fantastic Master Suite featuring ensuite shower room and dressing room with double wardrobes
- Porcelanosa ceramic tiling to standard tiled areas
- Integral garage under property
- Located just a few minutes walk from Totnes town centre
- Two year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10 year warranty
- High specification, energy efficient home, available with Home Exchange
Sales centre & Showhomes open daily 10am - 5pm
Plot 60: The Marlborough
With the addition of an integral garage and ample open plan kitchen / dining with doors leading to the rear garden, The Marlborough at Baltic Wharf is a smartly designed 4 bedroom home. The ground floor features practical touches such as under stairs storage and convenient cloakroom. The first floor is dedicated to three bedrooms with the master offering a dressing area with fitted wardrobes and a stylish en suite shower room. The second bedroom is a comfortable double and features quality fitted wardrobes. Also located on this floor there is a modern family bathroom.
The second floor is home to a spacious lounge, a cloakroom, a double bedroom and an impressive sun deck - perfect for soaking up the sun or admiring the stars.
Located in prime position, just a few minutes walk from Totnes town centre, The Marlborough is an ideal base for growing families.
How we can help!
Home Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move in on time, with no stress. We will be your cash buyer with no chains or agents fees. So there's absolutely nothing to stop you moving in and enjoying your new Bloor home as soon as possible.
Why buy a new home?
1. Get a fresh start – our brand new homes are the perfect blank canvas for you to express your own style and personality
2. Freedom of choice – reserve a Bloor home in the early stages of construction and choose from our superb range of finishes for the kitchen, bathroom and en suites
3. Personalise – we offer industry leading fixtures and fittings as standard and also the opportunity to add additional or upgrade items, from kitchen appliances and floor finishes to bathroom fittings, fitted wardrobes and more
4. More for your money – our new homes are built to a higher specification than the majority of older homes and with central heating, double glazing and high standards of insulation included, you get more for your money
5. Peace of mind – all our homes come with a 2 year warranty from us and a 10 year insurance-backed guarantee
6. Spoilt for choice – we build a range of homes to suit a variety of needs, so choose a layout that’s perfect for you
7. Greener and cheaper – not only are new homes 65% more energy efficient than older homes, the innovative designs and modern materials mean they are on average 50% cheaper to run than the equivalent Victorian homeâ±¡
8. Less hassle – newly built homes have no chain, simplifying the buying process for you
9. Helping hand – we offer both Help to Buy and Home Exchange schemes to our purchasers, so buying your dream new home is easier than ever before
10. Relax in your new home – with no need to do renovations, DIY or repairs, when you are handed the keys to your new home you can spend more of your time doing what you really enjoy
- Kitchen Dining - 5.59 x 4.90
(18'4'' x 16'1'')
- W. C. -
- Garage -
- Bedroom one - 3.96 x 3.94
(13'0'' x 12'11'')
- Dressing - 1.55 x 3.52
(5'1'' x 11'7'' incl robes)
- En suite -
- Bedroom two - 3.17 x 4.66
(10'5'' x 15'3'' incl robes)
- Bedroom three - 2.35 x 3.38
(7'8'' x 11'1'')
- Bathroom -
- Lounge - 5.66 x 3.96
(18'7'' x 13'0'')
- Bedroom four - 3.16 x 3.60
(10'4'' x 11'10'')
- W. C. -
- Sun deck -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_60. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.