6 bedroom detached house for saleWarren Drive, Kingswood
Withdrawn from Market
- Impressive Hall with wood staircase and Galleried Landing
- Garden aspect Drawing Room | Dining area with Orangery
- Double aspect Study with fireplace
- Bespoke fitted Kitchen with integrated appliances by Miele and Gaggenau
- Total of 6 Bedrooms over two floors | Superb Mezzanine seating area
- Bedrooms 1 and 2 with Dressing Room and en suite Bathroom
- Control 4 Automation System | Intelligent Lighting
- Concrete Floors | Underfloor heating to ground and first floors
- Landscaped westerly backing Garden with large Terrace
- Gated Driveway with ample parking | 10-year NHBC Guarantee
Woodlands is a fabulous new house with handsome Georgian style elevations of symmetry and detail rarely found in houses in this area. The interior space is outstanding with large sash windows and bi-fold doors allowing natural light to flood in. The interior finish is stunning, a bespoke kitchen with appliances from Gaggenau and Miele, beautiful wood staircase and all bathrooms stylishly and individually themed. Reception space is generous with the three rear rooms opening onto the landscaped gardens. There are six double bedrooms over two floors plus a marvellous mezzanine reception area with second staircase down to the kitchen. The plot is level, extends to approximately 0.6 acre and is westerly backing.
Considered to be one of Kingswood's finest addresses, this quiet location is within a short walk of the village with its pub, restaurants, village café and local shopping. Kingswood Station has commuter rail to London and within just a few minutes, the M25 motorway brings both Heathrow and Gatwick Airports, the coastal ports and the UK's motorway network within easy reach. The towns and villages of Surrey Downs has much to offer for shopping, sport, leisure and cultural pursuits and indeed Kingswood has two golf clubs, a tennis club and several associations. There is also a great choice of schools nearby.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51461586.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101053003118. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Saunders and Company, Kingswood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.