4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Geddes - Plot 160 at Harvieston Park, Powdermill Brae, Gorebridge, EH23
- A practical integral garage.
- French doors from the stylish fully-fitted kitchen and family breakfast area create a light, airy room that leads to the private rear garden.
- The master bedroom en suite has a luxurious double shower.
- Bedroom 2 and 3 enjoy the convenience of a Jack/Jill en suite with double shower.
- A large hall cupboards offer a practical storage solution.
- Family bathroom with separate shower and tiles from Porcelanosa.
- Spacious downstairs cloakroom with WC offers added convenience.
- Private rear garden to enjoy the outdoors.
- NHBC 10 year warranty.
- Taylor Wimpey two year warranty.
The four bedroom detached Geddes offers superb family accommodation and kerb appeal. The open-plan kitchen/breakfast area with French doors that lead to the rear garden is ideal for informal family dining. The separate lounge and dining room offer further comfortable family living and also great entertaining space. Upstairs there are four well-proportioned bedrooms. The master bedroom boasts an en suite shower room and bedrooms two and three share a Jack/Jill en suite shower room. A handy integral garage offers practical storage.
This virtual tour is of a typical Geddes show home and may not be specific to this development. Please contact the sales executive for further information.
- Kitchen/Breakfast room - 4.96m x 2.80m, 16'3'' x 9'2''
- Lounge - 3.16m x 5.35m, 10'5'' x 17'7''
- Dining Room - 3.16m x 2.82m, 10'5'' x 9'3''
- Cloaks - 2.54m x 1.14m , 8'4" x 3'9"
- Master Bedroom - 3.78m x 3.98m, 12'5'' x 13'1''
- Bedroom 2 - 4.39m x 2.88m, 14'5'' x 9'6''
- Bedroom 3 - 2.65m x 3.48m, 8'8'' x 11'5''
- Bedroom 4 - 3.19m x 2.89m, 10'6'' x 9'6''
- Bathroom - 2.25m x 2.34m, 7'5" x 7'8"
- En suite 1 - 2.09m x 1.81m , 6'11" x 5'11"
- En suite 2 - 2.65m x 1.73m , 8'8" x 5'8"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51479709.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 123-11325-160_4_53_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.