2 bedroom apartment for saleCantley House at Montague Park, London Road, Wokingham, RG40
- Ready to move into in time for Christmas
- Stamp duty paid up to £5,750 if you reserve by 30th November
- Ground floor
- Single parking space
- En suite
- Open plan
- Winner of the prestigious Built for Life award
- Conveniently located near Reading
- A great place to raise a family
- Under 1 hour from London
This stylish GROUND FLOOR apartment is ideal for FIRST TIME BUYERS and downsizers. Featuring an open plan kitchen/dining/living room with BAY WINDOW, creating a sense of space and light. The master bedroom benefits from an en suite shower room. You'll also find another double bedroom and spacious bathroom.
- Kitchen - 3.66 x 2m (12'0'' x 6'6'')
- Lounge / Dining - 4.76 x 3.66m (15'7'' x 12'0'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.3 x 3.65m (10'10'' x 11'11'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.89 x 1.7m (6'2'' x 5'7'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 2.66 x 3.65m (8'8'' x 11'11'')
- Bathroom - 2.17 x 2m (7'1'' x 6'6'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51517008.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_420. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.