3 bedroom terraced house for salePlot 9 - The Dadford at Kiln Walk, Kiln Drive, Hambrook, PO18
- Includes fully integrated kitchen
- Stamp Duty paid*
- Help to Buy available on this home
- 737 sq ft of accommodation over two floors
- Garage and allocated parking space
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
- 10 year NHBC
With a flexible layout to appeal to both couples and young families, the 3 bedroom Dadford is an ideal first home.
On the ground floor, the open-plan living/dining area has double doors leading out to the garden, plus a handy storage cupboard located under the stairs. A separate Kitchen offers space for informal mealtimes, and there's also a handy cloakroom off the hallway.
On the first floor there are two well proportioned double bedrooms with space for furniture. The landing also leads to a main bathroom and a flexible single room perfect for growing families.
- Kitchen - 3.37m x 2.23m, 11'1" x 7'4"
- Living/Dining Area (Max.) - 4.38m x 4.36m, 14'5" x14'4"
- Master Bedroom - 4.15m x 2.40m, 13'7" x 7'10"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.61m x 2.40m, 11'10" x 7'10"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.77m x 1.87m, 9'1" x 6'2"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51519174.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 142-20624-009_3_55_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.