2 bedroom mews house for saleThe Mews Ground Floor at St Clements, Bow Road, London, E3
- 10 year Buildmark warranty
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- High ceilings
- Open plan kitchen and dining
Stunning 2 bedroom ground floor apartment with an ensuite to bedroom 1 & an additional bathroom. Spacious open plan kitchen/dining/living room leading to your own private terrace.
With its excellent public transport links and close proximity to one of London’s oldest and largest parks, these new flats in Bow are in an ideal position. St Clements is an impressive development of 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments, comprising stylish new builds and exciting refurbishments. Bow is an up and coming, cosmopolitan and vibrant place to live and is situated just 5 minutes’ walk from Mile End. The area also has simple access to the A12 and Romford Road, meaning these new homes offer the perfect combination of location and lifestyle.
Call us today to find out more!
- Kitchen*/Dining/Living Room - 7105 x 5975mm 23'4" x 19'7"
- Bedroom 1 - 4640 x 3435mm 15'3" x 11'3"
- Bedroom 2 - 4015 x 3500mm 13'2" x 11'0"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51524322.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_244. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes Eastern. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.