2 bedroom apartment for saleSouth Court Ground Floor at St Clements, Bow Road, London, E3
- 10 year Buildmark warranty
- High ceilings
- Period features
A one of a kind 2 bedroom apartment in our beautiful South Court. This stunning apartment comprises of an open plan living/dining/kitchen, a study/dressing area, an ensuite to bedroom 1 along with an additional shower room. The main feature of this apartment is the unique diamond shaped 2nd bedroom making this a home full of character.
- Kitchen */Living/Dining Room - 7130 x 5250mm 23'5" x 17'3"
- Bedroom 1 - 4950 x 3065mm 16'3" x 10'1"
- Bedroom 2 - 4070 x 4040mm 13'4" x 13'3"
- Study/Dressing - 3344 x 2060mm 11'0" x 6'9"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51524331.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_222. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes Eastern. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.