3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Hampton at The Dales, Morton On Swale, North Allerton, DL7
- Downstairs cloakroom/wc
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Integrated garage
- Open plan kitchen and dining
- Stainless steel oven, hob and hood
Features an open plan kitchen/dining area, spacious living room with French doors, a master bedroom with EN-SUITE a family bathroom and two further bedrooms.
This 3 bedroom detached home enjoys a large private south westerly garden; the living room which overlooks the rear garden has patio doors making this the perfect room when entertaining. The spacious open plan kitchen and dining area plus the cloakroom make up the downstairs. Upstairs are three good sized bedrooms with the master having an ensuite plus a family bathroom. The integrated garage is accessed via a long private drive. Whether it’s your first or next move, Help to Buy could see you move with just a 5% deposit and 75% mortgage. Call us today to see how we could help get you moving.
- Living Room - 4852* x 3365* 15'11" x 11'0"*
- Kitchen/Dining Area - 2770 x 4758 9'1" x 15'7"
- Master Bedroom - 3059 x 4852* 10'0" x 15'11"*
- Ensuite - 2845* x 1173* 9'4"* x 3' 10"*
- Bedroom 2 - 3798* x 2660* 12'5"* x 8'8"*
- Bedroom 3 - 2688 x 5190 8'9" x 17'0"
- Bathroom - 2100 x 1687 6'10 x 5'6"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51524442.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_37. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes West Yorkshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.