3 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Hawthorn 2 at Bitton Mill, Mill Lane, Bitton, Bristol, BS30
- 10 year Buildmark warranty
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Glazed doors to garden
- Stainless steel oven, hob and hood
A great 3 bedroom home with parking. Contemporary open plan kitchen & dining area, and a separate living room with access to the rear garden via glazed double doors. Great sized bedrooms upstairs with a lovely family bathroom and an ensuite to the master bedroom. A lovely home for growing families of downsizers alike.
Whether it’s your first or next move, Help to Buy* could see you move with just 5% deposit and 75% mortgage. Call us today to see how we can get you moving.
- Living Room - 4822 x 2917mm 15'10" x 9'7"
- Kitchen/Dining Area - 5054 x 2764mm 16'7" x 9'1"
- Bedroom 1 - 3521 x 2642mm 11'7" x 8'8"
- Bedroom 2 - 3030 x 2588mm 9'11" x 8'6"
- Bedroom 3 - 2453 x 2066mm 8'1" x 6'9"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51524520.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_11. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes Western. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.