4 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Elm at Bitton Mill, Mill Lane, Bitton, Bristol, BS30
- 10 year Buildmark warranty
- Downstairs cloakroom/wc
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Glazed doors to garden
- Stainless steel oven, hob and hood
A simply stunning three storey, 4 bedroom home with a garage. The contemporary kitchen and dining area is on the ground floor with a study room that is flexible enough to be used as you wish. The large living room on the first floor has a light filled window and the master bedroom has an ensuite and a dressing area, Bedroom two on the third floor has a feature window to the front of the home.
Have a home to sell first- No problem! We could buy your current home so you can buy one of ours with our Part Exchange* scheme - no need to instruct estate agents and incur their fees!
- Kitchen/Dining Area - 5250 x 4582mm 17'3" x 15'0"
- Study - 3037 x 2502mm 10'0" x 8'3"
- Living Room - 5250 x 3622mm 17'3" x 11'11"
- Bedroom 1 including Dressing Area - 5250 x 3786mm 17'3" x 12'5"
- Bedroom 2 - 5250 x 2462mm 17'3" x 8'1"
- Bedroom 3 - 3622 x 2581mm 11'11" x 8'6"
- Bedroom 4 - 3622 x 2581mm 11'11" x 8'6"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51524529.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_15. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes Western. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.