3 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Hawthorn at Bitton Mill, Mill Lane, Bitton, Bristol, BS30
- 10 year Buildmark warranty
- Allocated parking spaces
- Downstairs cloakroom/wc
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Stainless steel oven, hob and hood
The Hawthorn is a lovely 3 bedroom home with parking. Contemporary open plan kitchen & dining area, and a separate living room with access to the rear garden via glazed double doors. Great sized bedrooms upstairs with a lovely family bathroom and an ensuite to the master bedroom. A lovely home for growing families of downsizers alike.
Whether it’s your first or next move, Help to Buy* could see you move with just 5% deposit and 75% mortgage. Call us today to see how we can get you moving.
- Living Room - 4822 x 2917mm 15'10" x 9'7"
- Kitchen/Dining Area - 5054 x 2764mm 16'7" x 9'1"
- Bedroom 1 - 3521 x 2642mm 11'7" x 8'8"
- Bedroom 2 - 3030 x 2588mm 9'11" x 8'6"
- Bedroom 3 - 2453 x 2066mm 8'1" x 6'9"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51524532.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_07. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes Western. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.