3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Braeburn at The Old Orchard, Charlton Mead, Charlton Marshall, DT11
- 10 year Buildmark warranty
- Downstairs cloakroom/wc
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Flooring throughout
- Single garage
3 bedroom home featuring spacious living room with bay window, open plan kitchen/dining room with French doors, downstairs cloakroom, master bedroom with en suite and attached garage.
A 3 bedroom semi-detached home with single garage and parking. The Braeburn is a brand new virtually maintenance free new home. Features include separate living room, kitchen/dining room, cloakroom, 3 bedrooms, with bedroom 1 benefitting from an en suite shower room. Flooring included. Available to view and for immediate occupation. Book your personal appointment today. PLUS we have a range of schemes available to help make your move more affordable including if you have a house to sell, no problem, we could buy your current home so you can buy one of ours with Part Exchange* scheme - no need to instruct estate agents and incur their fees. Or with Help to Buy* you could move with just a 5% deposit and 75% mortgage. *Scheme terms and conditions apply
- Kitchen - 4.05m x 2.68m 13'3" x 8'10"
- Living Room - 4.80m x 3.99m 15'9" x 13'1"
- Dining Room - 3.12m x 2.92m 10'3" x 9'7"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.54m x 2.80m 11'7" x 9'2"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.87m x 2.58m 16'0" x 8'6"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.77m x 2.89m 12'4" x 9'6"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51524742.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_12. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes Guildford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.