3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Spenser at The Old Orchard, Charlton Mead, Charlton Marshall, DT11
- 10 year Buildmark warranty
- Downstairs cloakroom/wc
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Flooring throughout
- Single garage
3 bedroom home featuring spacious living room and open plan kitchen/dining area - both with French doors, downstairs cloakroom, master bedroom with en suite and attached garage.
A 3 bedroom detached home that is perfect for family living. On the ground floor, there is a separate living room with double doors to the rear garden, spacious kitchen/dining room with further double doors to the garden plus a cloakroom room. On the first floor, there are three good sized bedrooms, with bedroom 1 having the added benefit of an en suite shower room. The family bathrooms serve the remaining bedrooms. Flooring included. Single garage and parking. Available to view and for immediate occupation. Book your appointment to find out more.
PLUS we have a range of schemes available to help make your move more affordable including if you have a house to sell, no problem, we could buy your current home so you can buy one of ours with Part Exchange* scheme - no need to instruct estate agents and incur their fees. Or with Help to Buy* you could move with just a 5% deposit and 75% mortgage.
*Scheme terms and conditions apply.
- Kitchen/Dining Room - 5.71m x 3.87m 18'9" x 12'8"
- Living Room - 5.02m x 4.22m 16'6" x 13'10"
- Bedroom 1 - 4.21m x 2.96m 13'10" x 9'9"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.18m x 2.96m 10'5" x 9'9"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.96m x 2.58m 9'9" x 8'6"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51524745.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_24. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes Guildford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.