4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Berrington at White Rock, Waddeton Close, Paignton, TQ4
- Downstairs cloakroom/wc
- Energy efficient gas central heating
- 10 year Buildmark warranty
- Stainless steel oven, hob and hood
- White sanitaryware with chrome finish taps
The Berrington is a beautiful 4 bedroom detached home with separate living and dining rooms, a spacious kitchen, plus utility, cloakroom and family bathroom. The master bedroom features an en-suite.
The Berrington is a beautiful 4 bedroom detached home with separate living and dining rooms, a spacious kitchen, plus utility, cloakroom and family bathroom. The master bedroom features an en-suite. To add to this, the Berrington comes complete with a detached garage. We will be your guaranteed buyer with Part Exchange. No agent’s fees or chains to worry about for a hassle-free move. Talk to us today to find out how we can get you moving.
- Living Room - 6105 x 3508mm 20'0" x 11'6"
- Dining Room - 3753 x 2958mm 12'4" x 9'8"
- Kitchen * - 5055 x 3308mm 16'7" x 10'10"
- Master Bedroom - 4106 x 3027mm 13'6" x 9'11"
- Bedroom 2 - 4055 x 2700mm 13'4" x 8'8"
- Bedroom 3 - 3548 x 2903mm 11'8" x 9'5"
- Bedroom 4 - 3548 x 3103mm 11'8" x 10'2"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51524916.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_235. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes South-West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.