4 bedroom town house for saleThe Saltram at White Rock, Waddeton Close, Paignton, TQ4
- 10 year Buildmark warranty
- Downstairs cloakroom/wc
- Energy efficient gas central heating
- Stainless steel oven, hob and hood
- White sanitaryware with chrome finish taps
The Saltram offers flexible accommodation over 3 floors including 4 bedrooms, kitchen/dining room and separate living room.
The contemporary 4 bedroom Saltram townhouse offers flexible accommodation spaciously spread out over 3 floors. This stylish new home features a built in single garage and parking space. This is a home that will adapt to your lifestyle, the ground floor boasts of a modern fully fitted kitchen and open plan dining area. The double glass doors to the rear of the room unfold to reveal an enclosed private garden Get 20% more home with Help to Buy to enable you to get the extra space you need. Talk to us today to find out how we can get you moving
- Kitchen / Dining Room * - 4839 x 3142mm 15'11" x 10'4"
- Living Room - 4839 x 4403mm 15'11" x 14'5"
- Master Bedroom - 4839 x 2762mm 15'11" x 9'1"
- Bedroom 2 - 4839 x 2643mm 15'11" x 8'8"
- Bedroom 3 - 3122 x 2535mm 11'1" x 8'4"
- Bedroom 4 - 2762 x 2205mm 9'1" x 7'3"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51524925.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_339. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes South-West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.