4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Parkham at Camomile Lawn, Culverdale, Totnes, TQ9
- 10 year Buildmark warranty
- Downstairs cloakroom/wc
- Stainless steel oven, hob and hood
- Energy efficient gas central heating
- White sanitaryware with chrome finish taps
The Parkham link-detached or detached 4 bedroom home enjoys a large open plan kitchen/living/dining room, and master bedroom with dressing area and en-suite. Each home has a garage and parking space.
The stunning Parkham detached 4 bedroom home enjoys a large open plan kitchen/living/dining room, and master bedroom with dressing area and en suite. Each home has a garage and parking space. Set in a stunning location overlooking Totnes next to the River Dart. We can get you moving as your guaranteed buyer with Part Exchange.
- Living/Dining Room - 5285 x 4915mm 17'4" x 16'1"
- Kitchen * - 3135 x 2782mm 10'3" x 9'1"
- Bedroom 1 including dressing area - 4540 x 3050mm 14'11" x 10'0"
- Bedroom 2 - 4583 x 2665mm 15'0" x 8'9"
- Bedroom 3 - 3837 x 2665mm 12'7" x 8'9"
- Bedroom 4 - 2645 x 2155mm 8'8" x 7'1"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51524964.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_103. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes South-West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.