4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Ashcombe at Camomile Lawn, Culverdale, Totnes, TQ9
- 10 year Buildmark warranty
- Downstairs cloakroom/wc
- Dressing room
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Open plan kitchen and dining
- Turf to rear garden
- White sanitaryware with chrome finish taps
- Allocated parking space
- Single garage
- Stainless steel oven, hob and hood
The stylish Ashcombe is a 4 bedroom detached home, with garage and parking space, kitchen/family room, dining room, living room and study. Upstairs, there is a dressing area and en suite to the master bedroom. The homes comes with a garage and parking space. Set in a stunning location overlooking Totnes next to the River Dart.
- Living Room - 5120 x 3078mm 16'10" x 10'1"
- Kitchen */Family Room - 5140 x 4763mm 16'10" x 15'7"
- Dining Room - 3518 x 3000mm 11'7" x 9'10"
- Study - 3000 x 2652mm 9'10" x 8'8"
- Bedroom 1 including dressing area - 5140 x 3245mm 16'10" x 10'8"
- Bedroom 2 - 3906 x 3133mm 12'10" x 10'3"
- Bedroom 3 - 3590 x 3042mm 11'9" x 10'0"
- Bedroom 4 - 3180 x 3042mm 10'5" x 10'0"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51524973.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_105. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes South-West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.