4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Barbury (Variant) at Longacre, Winchester Road, Basingstoke, RG23
- 10 year Buildmark warranty
- Single garage
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Stainless steel oven, hob and hood
The Barbury (Variant) is a wonderful 4 bedroom detached home with garage, stylish kitchen/dining area, family area, living room and cloakroom. In addition to the family bathroom, bedroom 1 has an en-suite.
RESERVE FOR £99*^
Available with Help to Buy* - not just for first time buyers!
- Kitchen */Dining Area - 4320 x 3465mm 14'2" x 11'4"
- Family Area - 3370 x 2913mm 11'1" x 9'7"
- Living Room - 5508 x 4228mm 18'1" x 13'10"
- Bedroom 1 - 4267 x 3938mm 14'0" x 12'11"
- Bedroom 2 - 3750 x 3133mm 12'4" x 10'3"
- Bedroom 3 - 3150 x 2790mm 10'4" x 9'2"
- Bedroom 4 - 2357 x 2328mm 7'9" x 7'7"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51525114.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_170. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes Thames Valley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.