4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Elsdon at Longacre, Winchester Road, Basingstoke, RG23
- 10 year Buildmark warranty
- Open plan kitchen and dining
- Single garage
- Two ensuites
- Downstairs cloakroom/wc
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Granite kitchen worktops
- Stainless steel oven, hob and hood
- White sanitaryware with chrome finish taps
AVAILABLE WITH PART EXCHANGE* - CONTACT US TODAY TO BOOK YOUR VALUATION! The Elsdon is a spacious 4 bedroom semi-detached home with garage, contemporary kitchen, family/dining room, cloakroom, 1st floor living room and family bathroom. Bedrooms 1 and 2 have en-suites.
Available with upgraded kitchen, inlcuding granite worktop & flooring throughout*
- Family/Dining Room - 4926 x 4073mm 16'2" x 13'4"
- Kitchen * - 5567 x 2651mm 18'3" x 8'8"
- Living Room - 4926 x 4073mm 16'2" x 13'4"
- Bedroom 1 - 3896 x 2650mm 12'9" x 8'8"
- Dressing Area - 2275 x 2079mm 7'5" x 6'10"
- Bedroom 2 - 3208 x 2705mm 10'6" x 8'10"
- Bedroom 3 - 4127 x 2762mm 13'6" x 9'1"
- Bedroom 4 - 2827 x 2067mm 9'3" x 6'9"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51525120.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_175. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes Thames Valley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.