4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Hawthorn at The Hollies, Knightley Road, Gnosall, ST20 0EW
- 10 year Buildmark warranty
- Double garage
- Private rear garden
- Downstairs cloakroom/wc
- Integrated kitchen appliances
- Turf to rear garden
- Two ensuites
- White sanitaryware with chrome finish taps
Exclusive offer - £15,000 reduction*. Reserve Home 50 for just £349,995. With its enclosed walled private garden, and corner location this home also has the benefit of a large double detached garage, and plenty of off road car parking space.
Reserve today and you will also receive a Flooring Package* installed ready for when you move in!
Whatever your current status (First time buyer, home to sell, in rented accommation, sold subject to contract etc) we have an incetinve available to help you move. Contact our Sales Executive at The Hollies today to find out more information, and how this beautiful home could be yours.
This double fronted detached 4 bedroom home is one not to be missed. The Hawthorn is a fantasic home featuring a separate Living Room, with double doors leading from the Hall, it has a lovely side bay window, and is located to the front of the home. You will also find a ground floor Study, Dining Room and Cloakroom/WC.
The open plan Kitchen/Family Room includes an upgraded handleless fully integrated kitchen and has double doors leading out into the rear landscaped (currently under construction) garden. Parking is not an issue at this home, as there is the luxury of a double detached garage and off road parking.
Upstairs you will find 4 double bedrooms. The Master Bedroom has a fantastic en-suite and also the advantage of a Dressing Area. Bedroom 2 also features an ensuite. The family bathroom is also located on the first floor.
*Terms & Conditions apply - offer can be amended or withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Offer can not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Living Room - 5.12m x 3.08m 16'10" x 10'1"
- Kitchen/Family Room - 5.14m x 4.76m 16'10" x 15'7"
- Dining Room - 3.52m x 3.00m 11'7" x 9'10"
- Study - 3.00m x 2.65m 9'10" x 8'8"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.56m x 3.24m 11'8" x 10'8"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.90m x 3.13m 12'10" x 10'3"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.59m x 3.04m 11'9" x 10'0"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.04m x 2.58m 10'0" x 8'6"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51525303.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_50. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes West Midlands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.