3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Beech at Hyde End Road, Berkshire, Shinfield, RG2
- 10 year Buildmark warranty
- Allocated parking spaces
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Glazed doors to garden
- Open plan kitchen and dining
- Downstairs cloakroom/wc
YOUR NEW HOME WITH JUST A 5% DEPOSIT, 75% MORTGAGE- 100% YOUR NEW HOME!*
A traditional two-storey 3 bedroomsemi-detached homewithtwo parking spaces.
To the ground floor, the open-plan kitchen, living, dining area is finished with a sleek designer kitchen and French doors leading to the rear garden. There is also a cloakroom.
Upstairs, there is a family bathroom, three double bedrooms, with an en-suite to the master.
For peace of mind, this home offers a 10 year NHBC warranty.
*YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE OR OTHER DEBT SECURED ON IT. Credit is secured against your home. Subject to status, Help to Buy Terms & Conditions and available on selected properties in England only. Eligible applicants will be offered an equity loan up to a maximum of 20% of the purchase price (based on the open market value). Applicants are required to fund at least 80% of the purchase price by means of a conventional mortgage, savings/deposit where required. The equity loan is provided by the HCA and held as a second charge. This offer is not available in conjunction with any other promotion. Full details will be provided on request. For more information please click here.
- Kitchen/Living Room/Dining Area - 8.40m x 5.77m 29'4" x 18'9"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.08m x 2.78m 10'1" x 9'1"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.52m x 3.03m 11'7" x 9'11"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.52m x 2.66m 10'6" x 8'9"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51525330.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_125. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes Chiltern. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.