4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Hornbeam at Hyde End Road, Berkshire, Shinfield, RG2
- 10 year Buildmark warranty
- Allocated parking spaces
- Single garage
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Open plan kitchen and dining
- Show Home
- Downstairs cloakroom/wc
- Glazed doors to garden
--TAKE A HOMEBUYER HOLIDAY! PACK YOUR BAGS, ARRIVE AT YOUR NEW HOME AND RELAX WITH A SAVING OF UP TO £14,000^!--
SHOW HOME AVAILABLE FOR SALE!
WANT TO BUY BUT NEED TO SELL- WE COULD BUY YOUR CURRENT HOME SO YOU CAN BUY ONE OF OURS!†
A spacious 4 bedroom detached house with garage and 3 parking spaces.
To the ground floor, the open-plan kitchen, breakfast area boasts a sleek designer kitchen and French doors leading to the rear garden. There is also a separate formal living room and a dining room, as well as a cloakroom. What's more, if you want to work from home or need a playroom for the children, there is also a study.
Upstairs, there is a family bathroom, four double bedrooms with an en-suite and dressing area to the master.
For peace of mind, this home offers a 10 year NHBC warranty.
<sup>†</sup>Part Exchange is available on selected homes only. Acceptance is at our sole discretion and not all properties are suitable. We reserve the right to refuse to agree to Part Exchange of your current home and we are under no obligation to give reasons why. Part Exchange may not be available in conjunction with any other offer and is also subject to the terms of your Reservation Agreement with us. As a guide, your current home must not be worth more than 70% of the value of your chosen Linden home. Reservation fees may vary. For full terms and conditions please click here.
^Terms and conditions apply. Available on selected Linden Homes Chiltern properties and developments only, not in conjunction with any other offer or scheme. Subject to reservations by 31.08.18. Paid as a cash lump sum only, up to the value of £14,000 on legal completion. Subject to lender terms and conditions.
- Living Room - 4.67m x 3.08m 15'3" x 10'1"
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room - 5.24m x 5.14m 17'2" x 16'10"
- Dining Room - 3.52m x 3.07m 11'7" x 10'1"
- Study - 3.07m x 2.67m 10'1" x 8'9"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.56m x 3.27m 11'8" x 10'8"
- Dressing Area - 3.56m x 1.80m 11'8" x 5'10"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.92m x 3.15m 12'10" x 10'4"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.06m x 3.06m 10'0" x 10'0"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.13m x 3.06m 10'3" x 10'0"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51525333.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_101. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes Chiltern. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.