3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Glade at Hyde End Road, Berkshire, Shinfield, RG2
- 10 year Buildmark warranty
- Allocated parking spaces
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Glazed doors to garden
- Open plan kitchen and dining
Fall in love with your new home…reserve before 28.02.18 AND RECEIVE £5,000 TOWARDS A ROMANTIC GETAWAY**! READY TO MOVE INTO and complete with CURTAINS AND BLINDS!
This 3 bedroom semi-detached house benefits from 2 parking spaces.
To the ground floor, there is a contemporary open-plan kitchen, living, dining area with French doors leading to the rear garden.
Upstairs, there is a luxurious family bathroom, three double bedrooms, with an en-suite to the master.
For peace of mind, this home offers a 10 year NHBC warranty.
**£5,000 getaway offer on selected homes only and limited to reservations made by 28/02/2018. Not in conjunction with any other offer or scheme. Terms and conditions apply. Paid as a cash lump sum allowance upon legal completion.
- Living Room/Dining Area - 5.40m x 4.94m 17'8" x 16'2"
- Kitchen - 3.12m x 2.79m 10'2" x 9'1"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.86m x 2.71m 12'8" x 8'10"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.07m x 2.71m 10'0" x 8'10"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.57m x 2.15m 8'5" x 7'6"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51525348.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_116. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes Chiltern. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.