4 bedroom town house for saleThe Axmouth at Sherford, Off Haye Road, Plymouth, PL9
- Downstairs cloakroom/wc
- Energy efficient gas central heating
- High ceilings
- Stainless steel oven, hob and hood
- 10 year Buildmark warranty
The Axmouth is an attractive 4 bedroom townhouse with open plan dining/family and kitchen area. The master bedroom is situated on the first floor with en-suite, along with second living room. The other 3 bedrooms occupy the second floor along with a bathroom. Single garage and allocated space included. The elegant characteristics and features of this home are accentuated by the spacious Georgian style high ceilings and sash windows. We will be your guaranteed buyer with Part Exchange. No agent’s fees or chains to worry about for a hassle-free move. Talk to us today to find out how we can get you moving.
- Kitchen - 4805 x 3608mm 15'9" x 11'10"
- Dining/Family Room - 5410 x 4357mm 17'9" x 14'4"
- Master Bedroom - 4112 x 3735mm 13'6" x 12'3"
- Living Room - 5405 x 4315mm 17'9" x 14'2"
- Bedroom 2 - 5405 x 2867mm 17'9" x 9'5"
- Bedroom 3 - 3475 x 2656mm 11'5" x 8'9"
- Bedroom 4 - 3147 x 2656mm 10'4" x 8'9"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51525363.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_78. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes South-West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.