3 bedroom house for saleThe Olchard at Sherford, Off Haye Road, Plymouth, PL9
- Stainless steel oven, hob and hood
- 10 year Buildmark warranty
- Energy efficient gas central heating
- High ceilings
- White sanitaryware with chrome finish taps
The Olchard is a stylish three bedroom coach house with garage or garage and parking space, featuring an open plan kitchen/dining/living room, stylish bathroom and 3 good sized bedrooms. The Olchard also includes integrated appliances. The elegant characteristics and features of this home are accentuated by the spacious Georgian style high ceilings and sash windows. Get 20% more home with Help to Buy to enable you to get the extra space you need. Talk to us today to find out how we can get you moving
- Living Room - 4316 x 2945mm 14'2" x 9'8"
- Kitchen/Dining Area - 3600 x 3148mm 11'10" x 10'4"
- Master Bedroom - 3300 x 2922mm 10'10" x 9'7"
- Bedroom 2 - 3193 x 3019mm 10'6" x 9'11"
- Bedroom 3 - 3260 x 2898mm 10'8" x 9'6"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51525366.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_84. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes South-West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.