5 bedroom end of terrace house for saleThe Buckfast at Sherford, Off Haye Road, Plymouth, PL9
- High ceilings
- South-facing garden
- Downstairs cloakroom/wc
- 10 year Buildmark warranty
- Energy efficient gas central heating
The characterful 5 bedroom Buckfast has a spacious family room and an open plan kitchen/breakfast room with doors leading to the garden. There is also a separate dining room and utility room. On the first floor there is a living room, study, two bedrooms and an en-suite. On the second floor there are three bedrooms. The elegant characteristics and features of this home are accentuated by the spacious Georgian style high ceilings and sash windows. We will be your guaranteed buyer with Part Exchange. No agent’s fees or chains to worry about for a hassle-free move. Talk to us today to find out how we can get you moving.
- Kitchen - 4504 x 3090mm 14'9" x 10'2"
- Breakfast Room - 2674 x 2225mm 8'9" x 7'4"
- Dining Room - 3852 x 2475mm 12'8" x 8'1"
- Family Room - 3852 x 3196mm 12'8" x 10'6"
- Living Room - 5764 x 3852mm 18'11" x 12'8"
- Bedroom 2 - 2986 x 2764mm 9'10" x 9'1"
- Bedroom 3 - 2862 x 2685mm 9'5" x 8'10"
- Master Bedroom - 4072 x 2764mm 13'4" x 9'1"
- Walk in Wardrobe - 2862 x 1598mm 9'5" x 5'3"
- Bedroom 4 - 3852 x 3072mm 12'8" x 10'1"
- Bedroom 5 - 3852 x 2599mm 12'8" x 8'6"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51525381.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5_94. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes South-West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.