2 bedroom apartment for saleYork Place First Floor at King Edwards Road, London, E9
- 10 year Buildmark warranty
- Integrated kitchen appliances
- Open plan kitchen and dining
- White sanitaryware with chrome finish taps
Don't miss out on the chance to move to a brand new home at King Edwards, Hackney just in time for christmas! Plot 22 is unexpectadly back on the market.. a contemporary 2 bedroom apartment in the heart of Hackney, providing excellant transport links and stunning surroundings including the famous Victoria Park.
Home 22 is a stylish first floor apartment, comprising an open plan kitchen/living/dining area with access to a balcony, 2 spacious bedrooms and 1 bathroom.
With the city, West End and Docklands so easy to reach, living at King Edwards provides great opportunities for work and leisure. The nearest train station is London Fields from where Liverpool Street and the Underground network can be reached within 10 minutes. Hackney Central is just 0.8 miles away, with Overground services running east to Stratford for direct links to the Underground and Docklands Light Railway and west to Richmond. Bus services are also excellent, nearby is Mare Street with regular routes operating to all parts of London
Call us today to talk about this stunning apartment & see how we can get you moving this winter!
- Kitchen/Living/Dining - 5.60 x 5.00m 18'4" x 16'5"
- Bedroom 1 - 4.14 x 3.98m 13'7" x 13'1"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.58 x 3.07m 11'9" x 10'1"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51525387.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_22. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes Eastern. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.