2 bedroom apartment for saleTudor Court First Floor at King Edwards Road, London, E9
- 10 year Buildmark warranty
- Integrated kitchen appliances
- Open plan kitchen and dining
- White sanitaryware with chrome finish taps
Don't miss out on the chance to move to a brand new stunning duplex at King Edwards in the up and coming location of Hackeny. Plot 30 is an impressive and stylish duplex apartment, on the first and second floors, has an external stairway up to the front door, plus a spacious kitchen/dining/living room, cloakroom, bathroom, two bedrooms and a large roof terrace.
Home 30 is contemporary 2 bedroom duplex with excellant transport links. This stunning duplex comprises of an open plan kitchen/living/dining, with a cloakroom on the first floor. The second floor comprises of 2 double bedrooms with a shared bathroom. and the key feature is on the third floor where you will find a stunning open roof terrace where you can enjoy the views of London.
With the city, West End and Docklands so easy to reach, living at King Edwards provides great opportunities for work and leisure. The nearest train station is London Fields from where Liverpool Street and the Underground network can be reached within 10 minutes. Hackney Central is just 0.8 miles away, with Overground services running east to Stratford for direct links to the Underground and Docklands Light Railway and west to Richmond. Bus services are also excellent, nearby is Mare Street with regular routes operating to all parts of London
- Kitchen/Living/Dining - 7.93 x 4.42m 26'0" x 14'6"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.98 x 3.32m 13'0" x 10'10"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.83 x 3.32m 12'7" x 10'10"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51525390.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_30. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes Eastern. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.