3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Farren at Meadow Gardens, Wedow Road, Thaxted, CM6
- 10 year Buildmark warranty
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Private rear garden
- Stainless steel oven, hob and hood
- White sanitaryware with chrome finish taps
A 3 bedroom home with garage, cloakroom and open plan kitchen/living/dining room. Upstairs, in addition to the family bathroom, bedroom 1 has an en-suite.
The Farren comprises an open plan living/kitchen/dining room and a downstairs WC, the first floor comprises 3 bedrooms with an ensuite to bedroom 1, along with an additional bathroom. This home is available with Help to Buy, helping you to get your foot in the door! Call us today to find out more
Meadow Gardens is a unique development of 3, 4 and 5 bedroom houses for sale in Thaxted. With its famous Guildhall, magnificent church and restored windmill set against a backdrop of medieval houses, the picturesque rural town is considered to be the jewel in the county’s crown.
New homes in Thaxted may be in a quiet, rural setting, but it is just over five and a half miles from Elsenham station, which has regular and direct trains to London Liverpool Street with a journey time of just under an hour.
- Living/Kitchen/Dining Room - 8.52m x 5.05m 27'11" x 16'7"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.73m x 2.81m 12'3" x 9'3"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.16m x 2.81m 10'4" x 9'3"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.61m x 2.15m 8'7" x 7'1"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51525459.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_16. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes Eastern. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.