4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Redwood at Copsewood, Matthews Green Road, Wokingham, RG41
- 10 year Buildmark warranty
- Open plan kitchen and dining
- Allocated parking spaces
- Downstairs cloakroom/wc
- Glazed doors to garden
NEED HELP TO BUY- GET MOVING WITH JUST A 5% DEPOSIT!*
A 4 bedroom semi-detached home with parkingoffering spacious livingaccommodation over three floors.
To the ground floor, the kitchen, dining room is fitted with a sleek designer kitchen. There is a separate living room with French doors leading to the rear garden- ideal for the Summer months along witha cloakroom.
Bedroom two and three, alongside the luxurious family bathroom are found on the first floor.
To the top of the home, the exceptionally spacious master bedroom and bedroom four are located, as well as aa shower room.
For peace of mind, this home offers a 10 year NHBC warranty.
*YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE OR OTHER DEBT SECURED ON IT. Credit is secured against your home. Subject to status, Help to Buy Terms & Conditions and available on selected properties in England only. Eligible applicants will be offered an equity loan up to a maximum of 20% of the purchase price (based on the open market value). Applicants are required to fund at least 80% of the purchase price by means of a conventional mortgage, savings/deposit where required. The equity loan is provided by the HCA and held as a second charge. This offer is not available in conjunction with any other promotion. Full details will be provided on request. For more information pleaseclick here.
- Living Room - 4.82 x 4.45m 15'10" x 14'7"
- Kitchen/Dining Room - 4.70 x 2.73m 15'5" x 8'11"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.82 x 2.74m 15'10" x 9'0"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.01 x 2.73m 9'10" x 8'11"
- Bedroom 1 - 4.03 x 3.73m 13'3" x 12'3"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.90 x 2.83m 12'10" x 9'3"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51525678.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_38. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes Chiltern. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.